List of celebrities who at a point said what they have passed through before stardom (Video)
Making it in life is not an easy one. We as humans face challenges and hurdles over time in life, some people will get hardened by the challenges while some will use it as an excuse for failure.
Most of these celebrities at a point in their lives were faced with hard times and different serious challenges. They are stars today because they were brave enough to face their fears, they were strong enough to overcome any stumbling block on their way and were very determined to be successful.
They didn’t allow their family background to tell about whom they will become, most of them were born into very poor families, that notwithstanding, they kept their dreams alive while pushing it to stardom.
Below are some of the Celebrities and noble men who have given us glimpse of what they had to pass through to make it to the top!.
• I was flogged by my father for doing music :- Wizkid
• I got pregnant at 17, during my secondary school days: -Genevieve Nnaji
• I didn’t even complete my university education: -Bill Gates
• I once sold plantain: -Inetimi Odon (Timaya)
• I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training: -Lionel Messi
• I slept under the bridge in lagos: -Ramsey Noah
• I sold rat poison : -Patrick Okorie (Patoranking)
• I was an unwanted baby, my mother almost aborted me: -Cristiano Ronaldo
• I was formerly a maid: -Mercy Johnson
• My family was so poor that even poor people called us poor: -Pastor E.A. Adeboye
• I was once a bus conductor: -Atunyota Akpobome (Ali Baba)
• When I remember my past, it was poverty. When I pass on the road, people usually laugh at me: -Duncan Okechukwu (Duncan Mighty)
• I was in the university for 9 years: -Ayo Makun (AY)
• I was a school dropout: -Mark Zuckerberg
• I grew up in a slum at Ajegunle: -John Asiemo (Daddy Showkey)
• I begged for a chance to perform on stage for free for just 5 minutes, but I wasn’t given the chance: -Francis Agoda (I Go Dye)
• I once had no shoes: -Goodluck Jonathan
• I was rejected from birth by my father because he didn’t want a girl: -Chika Ike
• I got pregnant when I was in SS3 and was banned from singing in church choir: -Aituaje Iruobe (Waje)
• My family was the poorest in my village; I sold firewood, I was a butcher and also a hairdresser: -John Okafor (Mr Ibu)
WHAT’S YOUR STORY???
Life will always give you one thousand and one reason to give up, please don’t
GOD can convert
– Your discomforts to comforts
– Your pains to gains
– Your story to glory
– Your shame to fame
– Your losses to profits
– Your tears to smiles
– Your sorrows to joy
– Your debts to credits
– Your mess to message
– Your foes to friends
– Your dreams to realities..
Just Believe in God ❤️.
Hello, I’m M-Zee, author to TrendyTalker website. Our interest is to keep producing refined information to our audience.
I’m currently working with TrendyTalker team to make sure our site is updated with latest happenings around the world, by the grace of God I’m a HND degree holder in Public Administration, graduated from Abia State Polytechnic, Aba, Abia State.
The author is also interested in music and has released couple of songs.
TrendyTalker is an entertainment website. We specialise in bringing to our audience news around the world. You should expect to grab more and more information while perusing through our website pages. We offer you Gosip News, Celebrity News, Sports News, Political News and discussions and more.
We appreciate our employees as they put much effort to fetch and analyse data which birth to refined information for our dear audience.
In same vein, we heartily appreciate our audience who have patronised us and still patronising us over the years…we owe you guys a lot….keep coming around and God bless❤️🙏